- Supported file systems: FAT 12/16/32 (used by hard disks, disks, Smartmedia™, Compact Flash™, Memory Stick and other), NTFS (used by hard drives), ISO9660, Joliet, UDF (used by CD/DVD disk).
- Supported device: IDE/ATA, SATA, SCSI, USB, Firewire(IEEE1394) Hard Disk and other media such as USB flash drive, memory stick, memory card, Digital camera, and Digital audio player and so on. (including iPod)
- Easy to use and 4 steps to recover your lost data. No technical knowledge is needed.
- Ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of all lost and deleted files.
- Saving data to any windows drive is possible including network drives, removable media, etc.
- Supports NTFS compressed and encrypted files.
- Supported Dynamic Volume: Simple Volume, Spanned Volume, Stripe Volume, Mirror Volume, Raid-5 Volume.
- Ability to load the previous recovery result.
- File System Supported:
FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 and ISO9660, Joliet, UDF File system.
- System Requirements:
486 or Pentium-class processor IDE/SCSI hard drive 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended) Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003, 100 MB of free space. A second hard disk is recommended for recovery.
Download This Software
Note: You are allowed to use this program or service only within the laws of your
country/region. Virus Solution Provider and its staff are not responsible for any
illegal behavior. We did not develop this program or service; if you havean-issue with this program or service, contact the developer.
Limited Time Offer
Latest Updates for yours
Get the New Experience with us ==> Virus V/S Sundeep Maan
If You are Facing Any Kind of Virus Problem Mail us and get
solution soon Write the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org